Stakater's App Agility Platform
Stakater's App Agility Platform (SAAP) is a group of practices and tools that lets developers take control of and configure the entire cloud development loop. SAAP helps ship and scale containerized software faster and stay online 24x7 across Hybrid Cloud.
Stakater believes that Kubernetes is becoming the new foundation for compute and that over time, most applications will run on it in some form.
Organizations have adopted containers and Kubernetes to automate their applications operations and make their business applications portable, secure, easy to manage and scalable. While booting a Kubernetes cluster is fairly painless, a production grade Kubernetes environment can be complex, and require significant expertise to operate. Additionally managing an application platform on top of that is considerably challenging. Companies not only require an application stack for running their business processes, they need such an application stack to be configurable yet consistent and auditable, upgradable and devops enabled yet upgradable and cost-effective.
Companies require a solution with a justifiable return on their investment.
Built by open source leaders, Red Hat® OpenShift® is the leading enterprise Kubernetes platform. Stakater App Agility Platform is a fully managed enterprise Kubernetes platform hosted on AWS, Google, Azure, VMware & OpenStack. With Stakater App Agility Platform, innovators can focus on what matters, stay competitive, and outpace rising customer expectations without worrying about managing the underlying infrastructure.
With Stakater App Agility Platform, Stakater builds and manages your OpenShift clusters, allowing you to focus on your business. Stakater offers Stakater App Agility Platform for on-premises or your choice of public cloud allowing you to optimize your multi-cloud strategy that best suits your needs. Stakater App Agility Platform enables your teams across your organizations to consume OpenShift as a Service.
With Stakater App Agility Platform you can deploy a containerized, hybrid environment to meet digital business needs for running your mission critical systems.
- Supported, integrated, and automated architecture with a validated cluster deployment
- Seamless Kubernetes deployment on the public cloud
- Fully scalable, global, enterprise-grade public cloud
- Accelerated time to market on a best-of-breed platform
- Consistent experience across your hybrid cloud
- Scalable, reliable, supported hybrid environment with a certified ecosystem of proven ISV solutions
- Containers with cloud-based consumption model
- Keeping up with the ever changing set of open source projects
- Servicing the increased needs of your app development teams
- Managing a diverse, complex non-compliant development, security, and operations environment